- Functional analysis of the owners needs, wishes and priorities in regards to every space in the house.
- Architectural program which outlines more specifically the spaces determined in the functional analysis and assigns approximate square footage to the spaces.
- Takes into account views, solar, topography, climate, approach, and relation to the road, zoning, utilities, and neighborhood.
- The resolution of circulation patterns, features of the site, scale, climate, orientation, and space relationships into a basic concept.
- Development of schematic drawings.
- Complete dimensional drawings of every component of the house in as much detail as necessary including architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical drawings and specifications.
- Preliminary cost estimate at programming and schematic design phase and a detailed cost estimate at completion of the drawings and specifications.
- Assistance as required by regulatory agencies, building department, or architectural review committee.
DeJaeger Design & Construction offers complete architectural, structural engineering, interior design, and construction services.
You will work one-on-one with David throughout the entire process of design and construction. It is this unique approach that sets DeJaeger Design & Construction apart from other architectural, construction, and design-build firms.